1. Dean, Gov. Howard, VT - Democrat (92%)
2. Kucinich, Cong. Dennis, OH - Democrat (91%)
3. Sharpton, Reverend Al - Democrat (86%)
4. Gephardt, Cong. Dick, MO - Democrat (79%)
5. Kerry, Senator John, MA - Democrat (76%)
6. Edwards, Senator John, NC - Democrat (76%)
7. Lieberman Senator Joe CT - Democrat (72%)
8. Graham, Senator Bob, FL - Democrat (70%)
9. Moseley-Braun, Former Senator Carol IL - Democrat (70%)
10. Libertarian Candidate (63%)
11. Phillips, Howard - Constitution (11%)
12. Bush, George W. - US President (8%)
13. LaRouche, Lyndon H. Jr. - Democrat (-5%)
Apparently, I would rather vote for some crazy, unnamed Libertarian candidate or the insane Constitution guy before Dubya. Apparently, the Republicans just can't count on me for support.
Dean came out on top. I'm not horrendously surprised. I probably could have attended meetup yesterday in Rockville, but I was just dead from drop and release.